Advertise with EnergyGuardian
The people who make energy and climate policy, and those who enforce it, rely on EnergyGuardian to keep them up to date on the latest developments in the public and private sector. So do key players in the energy industry and the groups that study and advocate for energy issues. If you have a message for any or all of these people, you can deliver it through EnergyGuardian’s email lists.
Read on to find out about ...
- Our Targeted Audience
- Our Value
- Multiple Advertising Opportunities
- Who to Contact
Our Targeted Audience
Whether in Washington, DC, or state capitals, from the people who make law to the people who enforce it, EnergyGuardian reaches the busy and engaged energy policy professionals and senior corporate energy executives -- whoever has a strategic interest in U.S. energy policy.
We save our readers time and keep them informed on issues that impact their policymaking, business and/or career. That’s why our audience is loyal and we have strong open rates.
- You’ll reach the right people. Our subscribers are the energy and environment audience. Our readers include policymakers, corporate executives, lobbyists, association leaders, regulators, legal and financial advisors, and academic institutions.
- You won’t waste money reaching irrelevant people. Our audience is composed of people interested in public policy issues surrounding energy and environment. Get your message to the audience you need without wasting your marketing investment on reaching people who have no impact on your cause or business.
- Our audience opens our emails because it values our journalism. Our editors and reporters have over 100 years in combined experience in the news business. Our people have held senior management and editorial positions at The Associated Press, The Washington Post, The Washington Times and Newsweek.
- Our content is timely and unique. Our fulltime reporters cover the Hill and federal agencies to enable us to break news when it happens. And our staff provides expert analysis of stories as well as exclusive newsmaker interviews.
- We provide a direct line to the audience. Our content is pushed straight to the inbox of our audience. No waiting for people to come find you.
- Your message will be the sole focus of the reader’s attention. We carefully limit our inventory: There is only one display advertiser per email. No more. Your message will resonate with our audience because it will not be competing with others.
- We work with you to make your message as effective as possible. We will schedule your campaign to maximize the timing of your message to our audience.
- Accurate performance reporting. We provide detailed reports on how our audience interacted with your campaign.
- Real-world results. EnergyGuardian is cost-effective and targeted, proving to be the best platform to communicate with people impacting U.S. energy and environment policy.
Multiple Advertising Opportunities
Convenience is key to reaching our on-the-go audience. Our digital content and your message are delivered to users when and where they need it, whether on their smart phones, tablets or desktops, in our emails or on our Web site. An opted-in email list is one of the best, most efficient methods to reach a target audience. And Web site ads reinforce your message with every page view.
Sponsors can reach our influential audience in many ways.
- Exclusive Showcase Email. Our dedicated emails are a unique opportunity where you control the entire message without a filter. Sponsors control the subject line and all contents of the message (inside an EnergyGuardian template), which is delivered to our opted-in audience using EnergyGuardian’s email distribution system.
- Per-Issue Newsletter Placement. Exclusive sponsorship of our EnergyGuardian newsletter is available on a daily basis, Monday-Friday. Pick the day you want reach our audience with your 300x250 ad and a 200-character text-only message.
- Link To Your Website. Our Morning Briefing newsletter reaches our largest audience. Feature your corporate announcements with a headline that links to your website in our special announcements section.
- Breaking News Alerts. News doesn’t operate on a timetable. When it happens, we distribute breaking energy and climate news alert emails to our paid subscription and federal government audience. Breaking news alerts are our most highly read material, and they can be sponsored on an as-available basis with a 300x250 ad.
- Website Display. Our Web site reaches EnergyGuardian’s subscription audience and federal government subscribers. This highly engaged group sees your message on every page of content. Three opportunities are available on each page: a 728x90 leaderboard, a 300x600 tower and a 300x250 medium rectangle.
After each campaign, sponsors are provided with key metrics on how our audience interacted with your campaign, including emails delivered, opened and click-through rates – including information on which links performed best – are provided to you. We also provide you with key metrics on our website audience.
Find out more about the many marketing opportunities with EnergyGuardian. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.